The above-ground coarse wood productivity of 104 Neotropical forest plots
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 563–591, May 2004
How to Cite
Malhi, Y., Baker, T. R., Phillips, O. L., Almeida, S., Alvarez, E., Arroyo, L., Chave, J., Czimczik, C. I., Fiore, A. D., Higuchi, N., Killeen, T. J., Laurance, S. G., Laurance, W. F., Lewis, S. L., Montoya, L. M. M., Monteagudo, A., Neill, D. A., Vargas, P. N., Patiño, S., Pitman, N. C.A., Quesada, C. A., Salomão, R., Silva, J. N. M., Lezama, A. T., Martínez, R. V., Terborgh, J., Vinceti, B. and Lloyd, J. (2004), The above-ground coarse wood productivity of 104 Neotropical forest plots. Global Change Biology, 10: 563–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00778.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 3 January 2003; revised version received 20 August 2003 and accepted 21 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!