Ectomycorrhizal fungi: A new source of atmospheric methyl halides?
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1009–1016, June 2004
How to Cite
Redeker, K. R., Treseder, K. K. and Allen, M. F. (2004), Ectomycorrhizal fungi: A new source of atmospheric methyl halides?. Global Change Biology, 10: 1009–1016. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00782.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Received 28 October 2003; revised version received and accepted 26 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!