Carbon sequestration in peatland: patterns and mechanisms of response to climate change
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1043–1052, July 2004
How to Cite
Belyea, L. R. and Malmer, N. (2004), Carbon sequestration in peatland: patterns and mechanisms of response to climate change. Global Change Biology, 10: 1043–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00783.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Received 6 November 2003; revised version received and accepted 7 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!