Soil organic carbon pool changes following land-use conversions
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1120–1132, July 2004
How to Cite
DeGryze, S., Six, J., Paustian, K., Morris, S. J., Paul, E. A. and Merckx, R. (2004), Soil organic carbon pool changes following land-use conversions. Global Change Biology, 10: 1120–1132. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00786.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Received 23 December 2002; revised version received 20 August 2003; accepted 24 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!