Trends and scenarios of the carbon budget in postagricultural Puerto Rico (1936–2060)
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1163–1179, July 2004
How to Cite
Ricardo Grau, H., Mitchell Aide, T., Zimmerman, J. K. and Thomlinson, J. R. (2004), Trends and scenarios of the carbon budget in postagricultural Puerto Rico (1936–2060). Global Change Biology, 10: 1163–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00792.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
- Received 2 May 2003; revised version received 11 September 2003; and accepted 5 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!