Hurricane-induced nitrous oxide fluxes from a wet tropical forest
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1155–1162, July 2004
How to Cite
Erickson, H. E. and Ayala, G. (2004), Hurricane-induced nitrous oxide fluxes from a wet tropical forest. Global Change Biology, 10: 1155–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00795.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
- Received 14 August 2003 and accepted 23 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!