Detecting changes in arctic tundra plant communities in response to warming over decadal time scales
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1325–1334, August 2004
How to Cite
Epstein, H. E., Calef, M. P., Walker, M. D., Stuart Chapin, F. and Starfield, A. M. (2004), Detecting changes in arctic tundra plant communities in response to warming over decadal time scales. Global Change Biology, 10: 1325–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00810.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Received 9 April 2003; revised version received 27 January 2004 and accepted 6 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!