Is photoinhibition of zooxanthellae photosynthesis the primary cause of thermal bleaching in corals?
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2005
How to Cite
Smith, D. J., Suggett, D. J. and Baker, N. R. (2005), Is photoinhibition of zooxanthellae photosynthesis the primary cause of thermal bleaching in corals?. Global Change Biology, 11: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00895.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Received 7 October 2004; revised version received 3 November 2004; accepted 8 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!