Net primary production and net ecosystem production of a boreal black spruce wildfire chronosequence
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 473–487, April 2004
How to Cite
Bond-Lamberty, B., Wang, C. and Gower, S. T. (2004), Net primary production and net ecosystem production of a boreal black spruce wildfire chronosequence. Global Change Biology, 10: 473–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.0742.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Received 15 July 2003; revised version received 30 October 2003 and accepted 4 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!