2Present address: UMR 7139 CNRS-Goëmar, Station Biologique CNRS-INSU-Université Paris 6, BP 74, F29682 Roscoff Cedex, France.
EFFECT OF NUTRIENT DEPRIVATION AND RESUPPLY ON METABOLITES AND ENZYMES RELATED TO CARBON ALLOCATION IN GRACILARIA TENUISTIPITATA (RHODOPHYTA)1
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 305–314, April 2004
How to Cite
Collén, P. N., Camitz, A., Hancock, R. D., Viola, R. and Pedersén, M. (2004), EFFECT OF NUTRIENT DEPRIVATION AND RESUPPLY ON METABOLITES AND ENZYMES RELATED TO CARBON ALLOCATION IN GRACILARIA TENUISTIPITATA (RHODOPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 40: 305–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2004.02174.x
1Received 5 November 2002. Accepted 24 October 2003.
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!