2Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHYLOGEOGRAPHY OF GRACILARIA TIKVAHIAE (GRACILARIACEAE, RHODOPHYTA): A STUDY OF GENETIC DISCONTINUITY IN A CONTINUOUSLY DISTRIBUTED SPECIES BASED ON MOLECULAR EVIDENCE1
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 748–758, August 2004
How to Cite
Gurgel, C. F. D., Fredericq, S. and Norris, J. N. (2004), PHYLOGEOGRAPHY OF GRACILARIA TIKVAHIAE (GRACILARIACEAE, RHODOPHYTA): A STUDY OF GENETIC DISCONTINUITY IN A CONTINUOUSLY DISTRIBUTED SPECIES BASED ON MOLECULAR EVIDENCE. Journal of Phycology, 40: 748–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2004.03070.x
1Received 10 April 2003. Accepted 5 April 2004.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!