2Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Papers Containing New Taxa
A UNIQUELY CALCIFIED BROWN ALGA FROM HAWAII: NEWHOUSIA IMBRICATA GEN. ET SP. NOV. (DICTYOTALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 383–394, April 2004
How to Cite
Kraft, G. T., Saunders, G. W., Abbott, I. A. and Haroun, R. J. (2004), A UNIQUELY CALCIFIED BROWN ALGA FROM HAWAII: NEWHOUSIA IMBRICATA GEN. ET SP. NOV. (DICTYOTALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 40: 383–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2004.03115.x
1Received 27 June 2003. Accepted 26 December 2003.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!