2Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CYLINDROSPERMOPSIS RACIBORSKII (CYANOBACTERIA) INVASION AT MID-LATITUDES: SELECTION, WIDE PHYSIOLOGICAL TOLERANCE, ORGLOBALWARMING?1
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 231–238, April 2004
How to Cite
Briand, J.-F., Leboulanger, C., Humbert, J.-F., Bernard, C. and Dufour, P. (2004), CYLINDROSPERMOPSIS RACIBORSKII (CYANOBACTERIA) INVASION AT MID-LATITUDES: SELECTION, WIDE PHYSIOLOGICAL TOLERANCE, ORGLOBALWARMING?. Journal of Phycology, 40: 231–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2004.03118.x
1Received 7 July 2003. Accepted 23 November 2003.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!