2Author for correspondence: e-mail Paul.Thomson@aad.gov.au
ANTARCTIC DISTRIBUTION, PIGMENT AND LIPID COMPOSITION, AND MOLECULAR IDENTIFICATION OF THE BRINE DINOFLAGELLATE POLARELLA GLACIALIS (DINOPHYCEAE)1
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 867–873, October 2004
How to Cite
Thomson, P. G., Wright, S. W., Bolch, C. J. S., Nichols, P. D., Skerratt, J. H. and McMinn, A. (2004), ANTARCTIC DISTRIBUTION, PIGMENT AND LIPID COMPOSITION, AND MOLECULAR IDENTIFICATION OF THE BRINE DINOFLAGELLATE POLARELLA GLACIALIS (DINOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 40: 867–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2004.03169.x
1 Received 16 September 2003. Accepted 22 June 2004.
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!