2Author for correspondence: e-mail Paul.Hayes@bristol.ac.uk.
MICROSATELLITE MARKER DEVELOPMENT AND GENETIC VARIATION IN THE TOXIC MARINE DIATOM PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA MULTISERIES (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 911–920, October 2004
How to Cite
Evans, K. M., Bates, S. S., Medlin, L. K. and Hayes, P. K. (2004), MICROSATELLITE MARKER DEVELOPMENT AND GENETIC VARIATION IN THE TOXIC MARINE DIATOM PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA MULTISERIES (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 40: 911–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2004.04027.x
1Received 15 March 2004. Accepted 29 June 2004.
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!