2Present address: Hyperspectral Data International, 7071 Bayers Road - Suite 119, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3L 2C2. E-mail: email@example.com.
KELP PATCH DYNAMICS IN THE FACE OF INTENSE HERBIVORY: STABILITY OF AGARUM CLATHRATUM (PHAEOPHYTA) STANDS AND ASSOCIATED FLORA ON URCHIN BARRENS1
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2005
Journal of Phycology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 498–505, June 2005
How to Cite
Gagnon, P., Johnson, L. E. and Himmelman, J. H. (2005), KELP PATCH DYNAMICS IN THE FACE OF INTENSE HERBIVORY: STABILITY OF AGARUM CLATHRATUM (PHAEOPHYTA) STANDS AND ASSOCIATED FLORA ON URCHIN BARRENS. Journal of Phycology, 41: 498–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2005.00078.x
1Received 30 January 2004. Accepted 1 February 2005.
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!