2Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
BENTHIC AND PLANKTONIC ALGAL COMMUNITIES IN A HIGH ARCTIC LAKE: PIGMENT STRUCTURE AND CONTRASTING RESPONSES TO NUTRIENT ENRICHMENT1
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Journal of Phycology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1120–1130, December 2005
How to Cite
Bonilla, S., Villeneuve, V. and Vincent, W. F. (2005), BENTHIC AND PLANKTONIC ALGAL COMMUNITIES IN A HIGH ARCTIC LAKE: PIGMENT STRUCTURE AND CONTRASTING RESPONSES TO NUTRIENT ENRICHMENT. Journal of Phycology, 41: 1120–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2005.00154.x
1Received 22 September 2004. Accepted 7 September 2005.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!