2Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPARISON OF THREE COMMON MOLECULAR TOOLS FOR DISTINGUISHING AMONG GEOGRAPHICALLY SEPARATED CLONES OF THE DIATOM SKELETONEMA MARINOI SARNO ET ZINGONE (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2006
Journal of Phycology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 280–291, April 2006
How to Cite
Godhe, A., McQuoid, M. R., Karunasagar, I., Karunasagar, I. and Rehnstam-Holm, A.-S. (2006), COMPARISON OF THREE COMMON MOLECULAR TOOLS FOR DISTINGUISHING AMONG GEOGRAPHICALLY SEPARATED CLONES OF THE DIATOM SKELETONEMA MARINOI SARNO ET ZINGONE (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 42: 280–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2006.00197.x
1Received 5 August 2005. Accepted 26 December 2005.
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!