2Author for correspondence and present address: Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Dalhousie University, 5850 College St., Halifax, N.S., B3H 1X5, Canada. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A MULTI-GENE MOLECULAR INVESTIGATION OF THE KELP (LAMINARIALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE) SUPPORTS SUBSTANTIAL TAXONOMIC RE-ORGANIZATION1
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2006
Journal of Phycology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 493–512, April 2006
How to Cite
Lane, C. E., Mayes, C., Druehl, L. D. and Saunders, G. W. (2006), A MULTI-GENE MOLECULAR INVESTIGATION OF THE KELP (LAMINARIALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE) SUPPORTS SUBSTANTIAL TAXONOMIC RE-ORGANIZATION. Journal of Phycology, 42: 493–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2006.00204.x
1Received 4 July 2005. Accepted 29 December 2005.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2006
Vol. 42, Issue 4, 962, Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!