2Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
POTENTIAL UTILITY OF MITOCHONDRIAL CYTOCHROME B AND ITS MRNA EDITING IN RESOLVING CLOSELY RELATED DINOFLAGELLATES: A CASE STUDY OF PROROCENTRUM (DINOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
Journal of Phycology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 646–654, June 2006
How to Cite
Lin, S., Zhang, H. and Jiao, N. (2006), POTENTIAL UTILITY OF MITOCHONDRIAL CYTOCHROME B AND ITS MRNA EDITING IN RESOLVING CLOSELY RELATED DINOFLAGELLATES: A CASE STUDY OF PROROCENTRUM (DINOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 42: 646–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2006.00229.x
1Received 4 October 2005. Accepted 7 March 2006.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!