2Author for correspondence and present address: Department of Biology, University of Victoria PO Box 3020, Station CSC, Victoria, British Columbia, V8W 3N5, Canada. e-mail email@example.com.
INTERACTIVE EFFECTS OF IRRADIANCE AND TEMPERATURE ON THE PHOTOSYNTHETIC PHYSIOLOGY OF THE PENNATE DIATOM PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA GRANII (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) FROM THE NORTHEAST SUBARCTIC PACIFIC1
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Journal of Phycology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 778–785, August 2006
How to Cite
El-Sabaawi, R. and Harrison, P. J. (2006), INTERACTIVE EFFECTS OF IRRADIANCE AND TEMPERATURE ON THE PHOTOSYNTHETIC PHYSIOLOGY OF THE PENNATE DIATOM PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA GRANII (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) FROM THE NORTHEAST SUBARCTIC PACIFIC. Journal of Phycology, 42: 778–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2006.00246.x
1Received 25 August 2004. Accepted 6 April 2006.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!