2Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
MICROSATELLITE MARKERS REVEAL POPULATION GENETIC STRUCTURE OF THE TOXIC DINOFLAGELLATE ALEXANDRIUM TAMARENSE (DINOPHYCEAE) IN JAPANESE COASTAL WATERS1
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Journal of Phycology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 43–54, February 2007
How to Cite
Nagai, S., Lian, C., Yamaguchi, S., Hamaguchi, M., Matsuyama, Y., Itakura, S., Shimada, H., Kaga, S., Yamauchi, H., Sonda, Y., Nishikawa, T., Kim, C.-H. and Hogetsu, T. (2007), MICROSATELLITE MARKERS REVEAL POPULATION GENETIC STRUCTURE OF THE TOXIC DINOFLAGELLATE ALEXANDRIUM TAMARENSE (DINOPHYCEAE) IN JAPANESE COASTAL WATERS. Journal of Phycology, 43: 43–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2006.00304.x
1Received 4 April 2006. Accepted 21 September 2006.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!