2Author for correspondence: e-mail Wayne.Litaker@noaa.gov.
RECOGNIZING DINOFLAGELLATE SPECIES USING ITS rDNA SEQUENCES1
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Journal of Phycology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 344–355, April 2007
How to Cite
Wayne Litaker, R., Vandersea, M. W., Kibler, S. R., Reece, K. S., Stokes, N. A., Lutzoni, F. M., Yonish, B. A., West, M. A., Black, M. N. D. and Tester, P. A. (2007), RECOGNIZING DINOFLAGELLATE SPECIES USING ITS rDNA SEQUENCES. Journal of Phycology, 43: 344–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2007.00320.x
1Received 8 November 2005. Accepted 1 December 2006.
The U.S. government has the right to retain a nonexclusive royalty-free license in and to any copyright covering this paper.
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!