Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
EFFECTS OF INCREASED TEMPERATURE AND CO2 ON PHOTOSYNTHESIS, GROWTH, AND ELEMENTAL RATIOS IN MARINE SYNECHOCOCCUS AND PROCHLOROCOCCUS (CYANOBACTERIA)1
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
© 2007 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 485–496, June 2007
How to Cite
Fu, F.-X., Warner, M. E., Zhang, Y., Feng, Y. and Hutchins, D. A. (2007), EFFECTS OF INCREASED TEMPERATURE AND CO2 ON PHOTOSYNTHESIS, GROWTH, AND ELEMENTAL RATIOS IN MARINE SYNECHOCOCCUS AND PROCHLOROCOCCUS (CYANOBACTERIA). Journal of Phycology, 43: 485–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2007.00355.x
Received 25 July 2006. Accepted 26 February 2007.
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!