Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFECT OF NITROGEN STARVATION ON OPTICAL PROPERTIES, PIGMENTS, AND ARACHIDONIC ACID CONTENT OF THE UNICELLULAR GREEN ALGA PARIETOCHLORIS INCISA (TREBOUXIOPHYCEAE, CHLOROPHYTA)1
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
© 2007 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 833–843, August 2007
How to Cite
Merzlyak, M. N., Chivkunova, O. B., Gorelova, O. A., Reshetnikova, I. V., Solovchenko, A. E., Khozin-Goldberg, I. and Cohen, Z. (2007), EFFECT OF NITROGEN STARVATION ON OPTICAL PROPERTIES, PIGMENTS, AND ARACHIDONIC ACID CONTENT OF THE UNICELLULAR GREEN ALGA PARIETOCHLORIS INCISA (TREBOUXIOPHYCEAE, CHLOROPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 43: 833–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2007.00375.x
Received 24 July 2006. Accepted 8 March 2007.
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!