Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
Species boundaries and global biogeography of the Alexandrium tamarense complex (Dinophyceae)1
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1329–1338, December 2007
How to Cite
Lilly, E. L., Halanych, K. M. and Anderson, D. M. (2007), Species boundaries and global biogeography of the Alexandrium tamarense complex (Dinophyceae). Journal of Phycology, 43: 1329–1338. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2007.00420.x
Received 14 June 2006. Accepted 26 July 2007.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!