Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
Is the tetrasporophyte of Asparagopsis armata (Bonnemaisoniales) limited by inorganic carbon in integrated aquaculture?1
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1252–1258, December 2007
How to Cite
Mata, L., Silva, J., Schuenhoff, A. and Santos, R. (2007), Is the tetrasporophyte of Asparagopsis armata (Bonnemaisoniales) limited by inorganic carbon in integrated aquaculture?. Journal of Phycology, 43: 1252–1258. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2007.00421.x
Received 29 September 2006. Accepted 25 June 2007.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!