Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
PROROCENTRUM LEVIS, A NEW BENTHIC SPECIES (DINOPHYCEAE) FROM A MANGROVE ISLAND, TWIN CAYS, BELIZE1
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 232–240, February 2008
How to Cite
Faust, M. A., Vandersea, M. W., Kibler, S. R., Tester, P. A. and Litaker, R. W. (2008), PROROCENTRUM LEVIS, A NEW BENTHIC SPECIES (DINOPHYCEAE) FROM A MANGROVE ISLAND, TWIN CAYS, BELIZE. Journal of Phycology, 44: 232–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2007.00450.x
Received 12 October 2005. Accepted 26 June 2007.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!