Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
ISOLATION OF A NON-PHAGE-LIKE LYTIC VIRUS INFECTING AUREOCOCCUS ANOPHAGEFFERENS1
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 71–76, February 2008
How to Cite
Rowe, J. M., Dunlap, J. R., Gobler, C. J., Anderson, O. R., Gastrich, M. D. and Wilhelm, S. W. (2008), ISOLATION OF A NON-PHAGE-LIKE LYTIC VIRUS INFECTING AUREOCOCCUS ANOPHAGEFFERENS. Journal of Phycology, 44: 71–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2007.00453.x
Received 15 September 2006. Accepted 25 June 2007.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!