Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
PHOTOINHIBITION OF PSII IN EMILIANIA HUXLEYI (HAPTOPHYTA) UNDER HIGH LIGHT STRESS: THE ROLES OF PHOTOACCLIMATION, PHOTOPROTECTION, AND PHOTOREPAIR1
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
© 2008 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 670–683, June 2008
How to Cite
Ragni, M., Airs, R. L., Leonardos, N. and Geider, R. J. (2008), PHOTOINHIBITION OF PSII IN EMILIANIA HUXLEYI (HAPTOPHYTA) UNDER HIGH LIGHT STRESS: THE ROLES OF PHOTOACCLIMATION, PHOTOPROTECTION, AND PHOTOREPAIR. Journal of Phycology, 44: 670–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2008.00524.x
Received 15 May 2007. Accepted 8 November 2007.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!