Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
GROWTH AND CARBON CONTENT OF THREE DIFFERENT-SIZED DIAZOTROPHIC CYANOBACTERIA OBSERVED IN THE SUBTROPICAL NORTH PACIFIC1
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
© 2008 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1212–1220, October 2008
How to Cite
Goebel, N. L., Edwards, C. A., Carter, B. J., Achilles, K. M. and Zehr, J. P. (2008), GROWTH AND CARBON CONTENT OF THREE DIFFERENT-SIZED DIAZOTROPHIC CYANOBACTERIA OBSERVED IN THE SUBTROPICAL NORTH PACIFIC. Journal of Phycology, 44: 1212–1220. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2008.00581.x
Received 22 January 2008. Accepted 14 March 2008.
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!