Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
STATE TRANSITIONS AND NONPHOTOCHEMICAL QUENCHING DURING A NUTRIENT-INDUCED FLUORESCENCE TRANSIENT IN PHOSPHORUS-STARVED DUNALIELLA TERTIOLECTA1
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
© 2008 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1204–1211, October 2008
How to Cite
Petrou, K., Doblin, M. A., Smith, R. A., Ralph, P. J., Shelly, K. and Beardall, J. (2008), STATE TRANSITIONS AND NONPHOTOCHEMICAL QUENCHING DURING A NUTRIENT-INDUCED FLUORESCENCE TRANSIENT IN PHOSPHORUS-STARVED DUNALIELLA TERTIOLECTA. Journal of Phycology, 44: 1204–1211. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2008.00585.x
Received 10 May 2007. Accepted 25 April 2008.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!