Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
SPECIFICITY AND FUNCTION OF GLYCERALDEHYDE-3-PHOSPHATE DEHYDROGENASE IN A FRESHWATER DIATOM, ASTERIONELLA FORMOSA (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
© 2008 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1455–1464, December 2008
How to Cite
Erales, J., Gontero, B. and Maberly, S. C. (2008), SPECIFICITY AND FUNCTION OF GLYCERALDEHYDE-3-PHOSPHATE DEHYDROGENASE IN A FRESHWATER DIATOM, ASTERIONELLA FORMOSA (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 44: 1455–1464. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2008.00600.x
Received 17 December 2007. Accepted 21 May 2008.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!