Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
EFFECT OF CHROMIUM(VI) ON PHOTOSYSTEM II ACTIVITY AND HETEROGENEITY OF SYNECHOCYSTIS SP. (CYANOPHYTA): STUDIED WITH IN VIVO CHLOROPHYLL FLUORESCENCE TESTS1
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 386–394, April 2009
How to Cite
Pan, X., Chen, X., Zhang, D., Wang, J., Deng, C., Mu, G. and Zhu, H. (2009), EFFECT OF CHROMIUM(VI) ON PHOTOSYSTEM II ACTIVITY AND HETEROGENEITY OF SYNECHOCYSTIS SP. (CYANOPHYTA): STUDIED WITH IN VIVO CHLOROPHYLL FLUORESCENCE TESTS. Journal of Phycology, 45: 386–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00647.x
Received 10 July 2008. Accepted 21 November 2008.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!