Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
PHYLOGENY AND SYSTEMATICS OF EUGLENA (EUGLENACEAE) SPECIES WITH AXIAL, STELLATE CHLOROPLASTS BASED ON MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR DATA—NEW TAXA, EMENDED DIAGNOSES, AND EPITYPIFICATIONS1
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 464–481, April 2009
How to Cite
Kosmala, S., Karnkowska-Ishikawa, A., Milanowski, R., Kwiatowski, J. and Zakryś, B. (2009), PHYLOGENY AND SYSTEMATICS OF EUGLENA (EUGLENACEAE) SPECIES WITH AXIAL, STELLATE CHLOROPLASTS BASED ON MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR DATA—NEW TAXA, EMENDED DIAGNOSES, AND EPITYPIFICATIONS. Journal of Phycology, 45: 464–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00653.x
Received 15 January 2008. Accepted 13 October 2008.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!