Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
GENETIC AND MORPHOLOGICAL ANALYSES OF THE SOUTHERN BULL KELP DURVILLAEA ANTARCTICA (PHAEOPHYCEAE: DURVILLAEALES) IN NEW ZEALAND REVEAL CRYPTIC SPECIES1
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 436–443, April 2009
How to Cite
Fraser, C. I., Hay, C. H., Spencer, H. G. and Waters, J. M. (2009), GENETIC AND MORPHOLOGICAL ANALYSES OF THE SOUTHERN BULL KELP DURVILLAEA ANTARCTICA (PHAEOPHYCEAE: DURVILLAEALES) IN NEW ZEALAND REVEAL CRYPTIC SPECIES. Journal of Phycology, 45: 436–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00658.x
Received 30 December 2007. Accepted 13 October 2008.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Vol. 45, Issue 3, 786, Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!