Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENETIC DIVERSITY AND INTROGRESSION IN TWO CULTIVATED SPECIES (PORPHYRA YEZOENSIS AND PORPHYRA TENERA) AND CLOSELY RELATED WILD SPECIES OF PORPHYRA (BANGIALES, RHODOPHYTA)1
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 493–502, April 2009
How to Cite
Niwa, K., Iida, S., Kato, A., Kawai, H., Kikuchi, N., Kobiyama, A. and Aruga, Y. (2009), GENETIC DIVERSITY AND INTROGRESSION IN TWO CULTIVATED SPECIES (PORPHYRA YEZOENSIS AND PORPHYRA TENERA) AND CLOSELY RELATED WILD SPECIES OF PORPHYRA (BANGIALES, RHODOPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 45: 493–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00661.x
Received 28 January 2008. Accepted 21 November 2008.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!