Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
METAL-INDUCED REACTIVE OXYGEN SPECIES PRODUCTION IN CHLAMYDOMONAS REINHARDTII (CHLOROPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 427–435, April 2009
How to Cite
Szivák, I., Behra, R. and Sigg, L. (2009), METAL-INDUCED REACTIVE OXYGEN SPECIES PRODUCTION IN CHLAMYDOMONAS REINHARDTII (CHLOROPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 45: 427–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00663.x
Received 29 May 2008. Accepted 21 November 2008.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!