Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHOTOPHYSIOLOGY OF A TURF ALGAL COMMUNITY: INTEGRATED RESPONSES TO AMBIENT LIGHT AND STANDING BIOMASS1
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 324–336, April 2009
How to Cite
Copertino, M. S., Cheshire, A. and Kildea, T. (2009), PHOTOPHYSIOLOGY OF A TURF ALGAL COMMUNITY: INTEGRATED RESPONSES TO AMBIENT LIGHT AND STANDING BIOMASS. Journal of Phycology, 45: 324–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00664.x
Received 26 March 2008. Accepted 21 November 2008.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!