Present address: Department of Biochemistry, University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin, New Zealand.
TRANSCRIPTIONAL ANALYSIS OF THE UNICELLULAR, DIAZOTROPHIC CYANOBACTERIUM CYANOTHECE SP. ATCC 51142 GROWN UNDER SHORT DAY/NIGHT CYCLES1
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 610–620, June 2009
How to Cite
Toepel, J., McDermott, J. E., Summerfield, T. C. and Sherman, L. A. (2009), TRANSCRIPTIONAL ANALYSIS OF THE UNICELLULAR, DIAZOTROPHIC CYANOBACTERIUM CYANOTHECE SP. ATCC 51142 GROWN UNDER SHORT DAY/NIGHT CYCLES. Journal of Phycology, 45: 610–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00674.x
Received 22 August 2008. Accepted 26 January 2009.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!