Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
CHARACTERIZATION OF MARTENSIA (DELESSERIACEAE, RHODOPHYTA) BASED ON A MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR STUDY OF THE TYPE SPECIES, M. ELEGANS, AND M. NATALENSIS SP. NOV. FROM SOUTH AFRICA1
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 678–691, June 2009
How to Cite
Lin, S.-M., Hommersand, M. H., Fredericq, S. and De Clerck, O. (2009), CHARACTERIZATION OF MARTENSIA (DELESSERIACEAE, RHODOPHYTA) BASED ON A MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR STUDY OF THE TYPE SPECIES, M. ELEGANS, AND M. NATALENSIS SP. NOV. FROM SOUTH AFRICA. Journal of Phycology, 45: 678–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00677.x
Received 17 June 2008. Accepted 21 November 2008.
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!