Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDENTIFICATION AND TOXICITY OF ALEXANDRIUM TAMARENSE (DINOPHYCEAE) IN SCOTTISH WATERS1
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 692–703, June 2009
How to Cite
Collins, C., Graham, J., Brown, L., Bresnan, E., Lacaze, J.-P. and Turrell, E. A. (2009), IDENTIFICATION AND TOXICITY OF ALEXANDRIUM TAMARENSE (DINOPHYCEAE) IN SCOTTISH WATERS. Journal of Phycology, 45: 692–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00678.x
Received: 14 April 2008. Accepted: 21 November 2008.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!