Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
UREASE GENE SEQUENCES FROM ALGAE AND HETEROTROPHIC BACTERIA IN AXENIC AND NONAXENIC PHYTOPLANKTON CULTURES1
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 625–634, June 2009
How to Cite
Baker, K. M., Gobler, C. J. and Collier, J. L. (2009), UREASE GENE SEQUENCES FROM ALGAE AND HETEROTROPHIC BACTERIA IN AXENIC AND NONAXENIC PHYTOPLANKTON CULTURES. Journal of Phycology, 45: 625–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00680.x
Received 11 April 2008. Accepted 28 January 2009.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Ocean-atmosphere trace gas exchange, Chemical Society Reviews, 2012, 41, 19, 6473, , ,
- 2Analysis of ammonium transporter and urease gene expression in Aureoumbra lagunensis, Harmful Algae, 2011, 10, 5, 549, ,
- 3Nitrogen Cycle of the Open Ocean: From Genes to Ecosystems, Annual Review of Marine Science, 2011, 3, 1, 197, ,