Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1UG, UK.
LIGHT-INDUCED MOTILE RESPONSES OF THE ESTUARINE BENTHIC DIATOMS NAVICULA PERMINUTA AND CYLINDROTHECA CLOSTERIUM (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 592–599, June 2009
How to Cite
McLachlan, D. H., Brownlee, C., Taylor, A. R., Geider, R. J. and Underwood, G. J. C. (2009), LIGHT-INDUCED MOTILE RESPONSES OF THE ESTUARINE BENTHIC DIATOMS NAVICULA PERMINUTA AND CYLINDROTHECA CLOSTERIUM (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 45: 592–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00681.x
Received 4 April 2008. Accepted 28 January 2009.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!