Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MICROFISSURATA GEN. NOV. (BACILLARIOPHYTA), A NEW DIATOM GENUS FROM DYSTROPHIC AND INTERMITTENTLY WET TERRESTRIAL HABITATS1
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 732–741, June 2009
How to Cite
Cantonati, M., Van de Vijver, B. and Lange-Bertalot, A. H. (2009), MICROFISSURATA GEN. NOV. (BACILLARIOPHYTA), A NEW DIATOM GENUS FROM DYSTROPHIC AND INTERMITTENTLY WET TERRESTRIAL HABITATS. Journal of Phycology, 45: 732–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00683.x
Received 22 April 2008. Accepted 30 January 2009.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!