Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
FOURIER TRANSFORM INFRARED MICROSPECTROSCOPY AS A TOOL TO IDENTIFY MACROALGAL PROPAGULES1
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 560–570, June 2009
How to Cite
Bellgrove, A., Kihara, H., Iwata, A., Aoki, M. N. and Heraud, P. (2009), FOURIER TRANSFORM INFRARED MICROSPECTROSCOPY AS A TOOL TO IDENTIFY MACROALGAL PROPAGULES. Journal of Phycology, 45: 560–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00684.x
Received 18 January 2008. Accepted 28 January 2009.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!