Present adress: Department of Applied Biological Sciences, Arizona State University at the Polytechnic Campus, 7001 E. Williams Field Road, Mesa, Arizona 85212, USA.
HIGH-LIGHT AND SODIUM CHLORIDE STRESS DIFFERENTIALLY REGULATE THE BIOSYNTHESIS OF ASTAXANTHIN IN CHLORELLA ZOFINGIENSIS (CHLOROPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 635–641, June 2009
How to Cite
Li, Y., Huang, J., Sandmann, G. and Chen, F. (2009), HIGH-LIGHT AND SODIUM CHLORIDE STRESS DIFFERENTIALLY REGULATE THE BIOSYNTHESIS OF ASTAXANTHIN IN CHLORELLA ZOFINGIENSIS (CHLOROPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 45: 635–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00689.x
Received 18 July 2008. Accepted 28 January 2009.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!