Author for correspondence: e-mail Christian.Wiencke@awi.de.
SENSITIVITY OF ANTARCTIC UROSPORA PENICILLIFORMIS (ULOTRICHALES, CHLOROPHYTA) TO ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION IS LIFE-STAGE DEPENDENT1
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 600–609, June 2009
How to Cite
Roleda, M. Y., Campana, G. L., Wiencke, C., Hanelt, D., Quartino, M. L. and Wulff, A. (2009), SENSITIVITY OF ANTARCTIC UROSPORA PENICILLIFORMIS (ULOTRICHALES, CHLOROPHYTA) TO ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION IS LIFE-STAGE DEPENDENT. Journal of Phycology, 45: 600–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00691.x
Received 30 June 2008. Accepted 28 January 2009.
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!