Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
NITZSCHIA ALICAE SP. NOV. AND N. PURIFORMIS SP. NOV., NEW DIATOMS FROM EUROPEAN RIVERS AND COMPARISON WITH THE TYPE MATERIAL OF N. SUBLINEARIS AND N. PURA1
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 742–760, June 2009
How to Cite
Hlúbiková, D., Blanco, S., Falasco, E., Gomà, J., Hoffmann, L. and Ector, L. (2009), NITZSCHIA ALICAE SP. NOV. AND N. PURIFORMIS SP. NOV., NEW DIATOMS FROM EUROPEAN RIVERS AND COMPARISON WITH THE TYPE MATERIAL OF N. SUBLINEARIS AND N. PURA. Journal of Phycology, 45: 742–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00692.x
Received 26 July 2008. Accepted 16 February 2009.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Media optimization and lipid formation of two native diatoms for cultivation in the Southwest Texas desert, Journal of Applied Phycology, 2014, 26, 5, 2075, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Morphology and identity of some ecologically important smallNitzschiaspecies, Diatom Research, 2013, 28, 1, 37, , , , , ,
- 3Diatoms from Alto Adige/Südtirol (Northern Italy): characterization of assemblages and their application for biological quality assessment in the context of the Water Framework Directive, Hydrobiologia, 2012, 695, 1, 153, , , , , ,
- 4Molecular phylogeny of the family Bacillariaceae based on 18S rDNA sequences: focus on freshwaterNitzschiaof the sectionLanceolatae, Diatom Research, 2011, 26, 3, 273, , , , , ,