Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
NITZSCHIA ALICAE SP. NOV. AND N. PURIFORMIS SP. NOV., NEW DIATOMS FROM EUROPEAN RIVERS AND COMPARISON WITH THE TYPE MATERIAL OF N. SUBLINEARIS AND N. PURA1
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 742–760, June 2009
How to Cite
Hlúbiková, D., Blanco, S., Falasco, E., Gomà, J., Hoffmann, L. and Ector, L. (2009), NITZSCHIA ALICAE SP. NOV. AND N. PURIFORMIS SP. NOV., NEW DIATOMS FROM EUROPEAN RIVERS AND COMPARISON WITH THE TYPE MATERIAL OF N. SUBLINEARIS AND N. PURA. Journal of Phycology, 45: 742–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00692.x
Received 26 July 2008. Accepted 16 February 2009.
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!